Sunday, October 31, 2010

78.Bird, come for a while

Bird, come for a while,

Open your throat wide,

Sing some song of hope

In your sweet, haunting voice.

 

A mere look at your feathers

May bring colours back to me,

Just a few notes of your song

May bring music alive in me.

 

Flutter your wings a little

Life may stir within me,

Turn your head this way and that,

The unseen may be seen by me.

 

Bird, spare some moments for me

Sit for a while in my balcony,

May be, by the time you leave,

I am ready to fly with you.

3 comments:

R. Ramesh said...

wow good one..i can see that u love birds...cheers buddy:)

kavita said...

Beautiful ! my regards Onkar ji !

Anonymous said...

Do you not see the irony here? I'm kinda of puzzled, whether the author of this article a real person or a robot.
There's a lot of stupidity in this world. Should we fight it or just let it take of itself?
I don't have a website yet, but I'm planning on starting a blog like yours, any tips?
I was once trying to write jokes, and it didn't turn out too well. I'm not the brightest lightbulb, and I live with my mom.

Follow-ups to alt.nobody.really.cares